Smoothie bowls and HP Instant Ink are time saving options that also turn out to be sanity savers! This is what happens when life gets crazy—scrambled egg breakfast is swapped out for this 5-minute healthy meal, so the photo-filled family book that needs to be completed before school gets done.
Smoothie bowls are always a welcome time saver on those mornings when I’m running behind and need to get the house moving on something healthy. It was also the breakfast I cradled the other morning as I was printing one photo after another. Most times I’m standing over the printer mumbling, “Please don’t run out of ink. Please don’t run out of ink”.
This time around. I happily ate my smoothie bowl knowing HP Instant Ink insures I will never run out of ink and lose my mind because the printer stops working mid-job or that I have to run to the store because the kid’s homework can’t be completed with out the final printed drafted—two things that happen more often than I want to admit.
Lucky for me, HP Instant Ink is a new ink replacement service that sends you new ink before you run out. Here’s how it works:
- Select an eligible printer. The eligible printers are connected to the Internet and reads your ink cartridge levels. When the levels drop too low, HP sends you replacement ink. How awesome is this? No more running out, no need to set reminders —best of all no frustrating fits and trips to the store to replace your ink. Nope, HP does it all for you—convenience at its best.
- Set up your printer and select your plan. The plan you choose for the HP Instant Ink program is based on your page usage. Plans start at $2.99 per month (that’s color or black and white for the same price).
- This unique subscription plan saves you 50% on ink. To make it even better, you can change your plan as needed without any additional costs or penalties.
- There are no hidden fees and you cancel anytime. Yay to that! Simple is best—always.
Now that you are in the know, HP Instant Ink is doing a promotional offer by giving all Real Food by Dad readers 3 months of FREE ink, when you purchase an eligible printer and sign-up online for HP Instant Ink. Click here to get started.
Seriously look at all those pictures! I was able to print all those photos without worry (and via a WiFi connection from my phone to the HP Envy)—no trips to the store to refill the ink. Whoo-hoo! That friends is a big deal, because lately that cute little guy in the picture is constantly pulling at my side. One less trip to the store means one more trip to the pool with the little guy.
- 1½ cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium size bananas
- 6 oz. blackberries
- 6 oz. peaches (about 2 large)
- ½ cup - 1 cup of milk (or your choice of almond or soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- few slices peaches
- few blackberries
- To make smoothie: Place all ingredients in a blender and process until creamy and smooth. Pour in milk to thin out smoothie to your preferred texture. Pour smoothie into a bowl and finish with toppings. Serve immediately.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with HP; however all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make running this site possible.