Grab some napkins and a tall of glass of milk because this big breakfast sandwich is happening. It’s huge and full of so many layers of awesomeness. The thing that really tops off this sandwich is the dusting of powdered sugar to give the whole ensemble just the bit of sweetness needed to round out everything.
This is Cole’s ultimate breakfast. Now that summer is here, we can slow down the mornings and really enjoy family breakfast time.
It’s our favorite meal of the day, so whether I’m making this or another breakfast recipe, we make sure our eggs are Horizon Organics because they just taste better. That goes for the cheddar cheese slices too. What can I say, we love our Horizon Organics!
So of course when you make this, don’t forget the Horizon Chocolate Milk. It’s the perfect pairing according to my little guy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1-2 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices of brioche bread
- ½ cup hash browns, cooked
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 Horizon Organic Large Eggs
- 1 Horizon Organic Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- powdered sugar
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of toast. Heat non-stick skillet and cook buttered side of toast over medium-high heat. Remove from pan when toast becomes golden brown.
- Cook 1 egg in hot skillet over-easy style; place a slice of cheese on top of two. Remove pan from heat and cover with lid or plate for 1-2 minutes for cheese to melt. Place egg on one slice of bread. Layer with hash browns and bacon. Place a second slice of toast on top. Dust sandwiches with powdered sugar.