**This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Kraft Heinz.
Have you heard of the Feed Your Family, Feed The World program hosted by Kraft Heinz? It’s focused on fighting global hunger on a level that we can all easily participate in! What a sad statistic that hunger impacts 800 million people worldwide. But you can help, we all can.
All you need to do is get social. Here’s how: (1) You can give 10 meals by adding fun stickers to any photo through Kraft’s Create & Donate photo generator. (2) Favorite or retweet a featured recipe shared daily on @KraftRecipes Twitter anytime between now and 8/7 to give a meal. The program has donated 420,000 meals to Rise Against Hunger to date, including 105,000 from people who used Create & Donate or retweeted recipes. Kraft Heinz is donating up to 5,000 meals per day through 8/7 based on your participation. You can find the terms and conditions here.
Now come on—get social and do good! I love this program because they’ve even made it easy enough for my kids to participate.
See that first photo. I used Create & Donate to add a photo bomber to the scene. It’s nice and balanced, right? I thought so, but ask my boys and they will tell you it’s also very boring. So when it was their turn, they had some fun with one another. Connor gave me a buck-tooth noodle smile while Connor wanted the wiener dog to sit on Cole’s head. I have no idea about Kool-Aid man, but who am I to question or stifle their creativity. The last photo they created The Burger Hunt even had a whole story around it.
I love programs that inspire and give like this. I’m pretty sure everyone would donate often if they could, so when programs like this make it easy, I want to help spread the word. As proof above, have fun with this! But before I leave you to start tagging your photos away with stickers here are few tips:
- Use a photo with some negative space so the scene isn’t crowded.
- To change the size of the stickers, grab a corner with your cursor and hold it down then move it towards the center to make it smaller or away from the center to make it larger.
- The anchor on top of the photo allows you to turn the sticker to change the orientation.
- If you want to delete a sticker, just click on it and move it out of frame.
- Psssst . . . as for the best sticker, or the one that will probably trend the highest—I’m pretty sure the wiener dog will perform best because doesn’t everyone love a cute four-legged friend?
There you have it! Go have some fun, do some good and see how you can help add to the 420,000 meals already donated to Rise Against Hunger.