A few weeks ago Naomi and I had all of our kitchen appliances replaced with Samsung kitchen suite that includes a refrigerator, stove top range, oven & microwave unit and dishwasher. I’m super pumped about them, so for those you in the market I’m here to help, with the low-down on these appliances.
Let’s start with the refrigerator. Next to its uber cool design, the refrigerator is a smart refrigerator, this means it’s equipped with a 21.5” touch screen that features cool things like:
- Wi-Fi capabilities that allow for family syncing of things like calendars, grocery lists, photos, notes and memos. Oh this also means you can stream music and do just about anything—so go ahead— pull up your favorite YouTube clip and watch it while you cook.
- It has 3 built-in cameras, so I can see what’s inside my fridge from my phone, even when I’m at a grocery store. And go ahead and send goofy pictures of yourself from your mobile device while you are on travel so your kids can stay connected to you every time they open the refrigerator door.
- From tech to functionality, you’ll be happy to know that it also rocks. The adjustable shelves slide, flip and hide to make more room for anything you need.
- This 4-Door French Door serves more than just a sleek design. The fridge allows for highly precise temperature The bottom right compartment, FlexZone, offers four temperature controlled settings that include: fridge, chilled, soft, and frozen. That’s what I call – amazing flexibility.
Next up the oven-microwave unit.
- This beast has one of the biggest microwaves among it’s competitors.
- The true dual convection oven circulates air for fast and even cooking, yay that!
- There’s even a steam cook options when you are cooking or roasting anything that requires a crisp exterior and and a moist tender interior—think roasting meats and baking breads.
- This is also Wi-Fi enabled, so no more excuses for burning food. The probe lets you check the temperature of any roast from your phone.
Now let’s talk about the dishwasher.
- This dishwasher has an unique WaterWall linear wash system – a powerful, streaming wall of water delivers remarkable cleaning results
- It has an AutoRelease Door. At the end of the cycle the door automatically opens to allow steam to escape, while a fan creates a curtain of air to protect your worktop. The AutoRelease ™ feature improves drying results up to 35%.
- I can also remotely monitor and control the dishwasher from my phone with Wi-Fi connectivity
- This is hands down the quietest dishwasher ever.
- The racks are FlexLoad, this means you can remove tines for big item and use the third tray for utensils
- There’s even a Digital Leak Sensor that detects the small leaks and shuts off the dishwasher.
- Take your pick between 6 wash cycles that goes from pots and pans to fragile items.
We can’t forget the stovetop.
- Another well-appointed design. The analog controls with digital technology delivers an exceptional cooking performance, all while looking cool doing with its LED blue knobs. Beyond the design of the blue knobs, the LED lights gives it an easy to visual to let you know if a cook top is on.
- It comes with with a cast iron griddle and a wok grate. Who knew that anyone made a wok grate.
Have I raved enough about this Samsung kitchen suite? If not, let me know if you have any questions in the comment section below.