Birthdays are always a big deal in my home. The big day usually turns into an entire week of celebrating that person. And this weekend was no different, as it was my dad’s birthday and I figured I would make a fun dessert that everyone could enjoy at his party. Except that I forgot to bring the dessert!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup salted caramel (homemade or store bought)
- 10 oz. Kraft Mini Marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa Rice Krispies
- 1/3 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup toasted sweetened coconut
- Cover 9-inch pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt and stir together butter and caramel over medium high heat. Add marshmallows and stir continuously to melt. Fold and combine Cocoa Rice Krispies and coconut. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Lightly cover hands with nonstick spray and press mixture into pan. Cut to desired serving size.