Buffalo Chicken Nachos ~ Think cheesy nachos layered with hot drippy cheesy, crispy chicken, buffalo sauce and three cheeses: Monterey jack, cheddar and blue cheese, topping it all off are a few jarred jalapenos for a hit of brine-y heat.
I’m betting that this is going to be the year’s most winning Super Bowl nachos. At least they will be in my home. I’m counting on it and need your help. Keep reading.
Naomi and I have been going back and forth with who can do this or that better for a while when it comes to pretty much everything. We love a good competition, but it gets fierce when food is involved. This week’s theme for Episode 4 of our Game Day Eats Series is all about nachos.
She’s bringing Southern BBQ Nachos for this round, so definitely check it out, but before you do—grab the recipe for my Buffalo Chicken Nachos below and then head over to my InstaStories and vote for me! Naomi has won the last two and I really don’t want to watch her do another victory dance or have her come up with another loser punishment.
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 10 oz. tortilla chips
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar
- 1 lb. fried chicken, roughly chopped and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups baked beans
- blue cheese crumbles
- jarred jalapenos
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make the buffalo sauce whisk together blue cheese dressing and Frank's Hot Sauce; set aside. Arrange half of the tortilla chips on a 9½-by-13-inch baking sheet. Top with half of the Monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken and drizzle 4 to 5 tablespoons of buffalo sauce on top. Repeat layering with remaining Monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken and another 4 to 5 tablespoons of buffalo sauce. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5-7 minutes. Remove nachos from oven and sprinkle on toppings, then drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce.