**This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Knorr Select **
My boys are crazy for pizza, but like most kids, they grow tired of things pretty quickly. With that in mind, I decided it was time for them to try a Stromboli which is basically a pizza rolled up.
Did it work? Not only did it work in terms of them loving it but this is going on repeat for remainder of the month!
This is especially convenient since the bulk of the work involved in this recipe is the assembly. All the more reason for this recipe to be on repeat on our family menu! I just learned October 12th is National Farmers Day which means I can make so many varieties of this Stromboli highlighting the best fall produce alongside all six Knorrs Select flavors. I love that they have an ongoing commitment to partner with farmers to responsibly grow wholesome ingredients. My kids love the taste and I can feel good about serving them Knorr Selects. Pssst . . . did you know their products are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten-free? Awesome, right? And Knorr Selects are ready in just 10 minutes—even better.
Time saving recipes that my boys can enjoy and I can feel good about serving is the trifecta for parents cooking at home.
- 1 cup of Knorr Selects ASIAGO CHEESE & CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 1 tablespoon fire roasted chilis
- 1 13.8 oz ready-made pizza crust
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices thinly sliced eggplant
- 9 slices ham
- 12 slices salami
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- Heat oven to 400 degress F.
- In a small bowl, mix together Knorr Selects ASIAGO CHEESE & CRACKED BLACK PEPPER, olives and roasted chilies. Set aside.
- Roll pizza dough out to 13x9 inch rectangle on parchment paper. Spread roasted red pepper sauce on top, leaving a ½ inch border all the way around. Layer with mozzarella cheese, egg plant slices, ham and salami, making sure to overlap as needed to keep the ½ inch border intact. Spread Knorr Selects ASIAGO CHEESE & CRACKED BLACK PEPPER on top.
- Using the parchment to assist, fold the the pizza crust from edge to edge lengthwise. Pinch edges together and cut small slits on top, then brush melted butter all over. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. *Optional: Finish Stromboli with a sprinkling of finely grated parmesan cheese, parsley and red pepper flakes.
Check, check and check – pass me another Stromboli!