I know we just passed Thanksgiving, so the last thing you want to hear about is Christmas dinner leftovers, but guess what? You are going to hear about Christmas dinner leftovers because I’m sharing these Stuffing Hand Pies today.
- 2 9 inch pie crust (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups stuffing, room temperature
- 1 cup cranberry jelly, cold
- 1 egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water)
- Fold cranberry jelly into stuffing.
- Roll out dough and cut out 2 inch squares. Brush a ½ inch egg wash border all the way around. Fill center with stuffing mixture. Place a second pie crust cut out on top and pinch edges together by hand. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and crimp edges with a fork.